Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, Rock and Roll dance classes commence February 3rd 2020. These will be conducted at the Rock and Roll Dress dance studio, Unit 9 16-26 Research Road, POORAKA (see maps below)
- 6:30PM – Learners Latin and Ballroom mix
- 7:30PM – Learners Bachata – 6 week course
- 8:30PM – Intermediate Ballroom and Latin mix. (Duration: 1.5Hrs
- 6:30PM – Learners 50’s rock and roll.
- 7:30PM – Intermediate 50’s rock n roll
- 8:30PM – Rockabilly Jive
- 6:30PM – Learners Swing
- 7:30PM – Intermediate Swing
- 8:30PM – Intermediate 50’s rock and roll.
- 6:30PM – Lindy Hop – Back Charleston. (6 week course.)
- 7:30PM – Learners Cha Cha. (6 week course.)
- 8:30PM – Learners Salsa and Merengue Mix.
The below classes are conducted at the Jack Young Centre, Salisbury (Rear of the Salisbury RSL)
- 10:30AM – Learners Ballroom